To create a better world for everyone by inclusion without discrimination
To mainstream all special groups and enable them coexist in community with dignity and with all natural and special rights.
To achieve holistic participatory social change in the community
- Social Justice
- Transparency and Accountability
- Democratic governance
- Environmental Sustainability
- Non discrimination by religion, caste, gender or disability
- To mainstream disadvantaged and people with disability through education, disability management including care and related services.
- To build capacity of disabled people for policy, networking, advocacy and lobbying to secure, promote and protect their rights and privileges.
- To secure the livelihoods of people with disability though economic and social empowerment.
- To provide health and related services to community in response to HIV & AIDS, TB and related issues
- To build community resilience through natural resource management and disaster risk reduction.